- RSS Channel Showcase 9854440
- RSS Channel Showcase 7116104
- RSS Channel Showcase 7423170
- RSS Channel Showcase 2996291
- 05/17/18--09:47: Forsyth County declares opioid crisis a public nuisance
- 06/07/18--09:31: City budget to enhance buses for Bus. 40 closing
- 07/03/18--23:00: Thousands ‘Rock Out the Quarry’ over the weekend
Forsyth County Commissioners voted on several items on May 10 related to the national opioid epidemic, including declaring it a local public nuisance. The overuse of legal prescription opioids is
The post Forsyth County declares opioid crisis a public nuisance appeared first on WS Chronicle.
The City Council will hold a public hearing on the budget at City Hall tonight, June 7, at 4 p.m. and will vote on the budget on June 18.